Thursday, October 05, 2006

Did you ever go to Lincoln Park?

Image hosted by Webshots.com Mini-Golf anyone?

Image hosted by Webshots.com Wait for the Lincoln Park Express in Kiddieland.

Image hosted by Webshots.com Be patient in the line for The Comet.

Image hosted by Webshots.com Be brave.

Image hosted by Webshots.com eeee!

Image hosted by Webshots.com Meet me at the popcorn stand.

Image hosted by Webshots.com Mom says we have one more ride before we have to leave.

These great pics (and more) by
GMACK2424

Thanks Ginger!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Nut House Inc said...

Hey MB-Glad you like the pictures. I have great memories of Lincoln Park. That was the place where my parents took my brother and I when we were good. My parents have great pictures of us when we were small.

Have a great day!
Ginger

3:58 PM  
Blogger Mb said...

you should get those pictures from your parents and frame them up in your new store!

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home